Thursday, December 24, 2009

Regular Room

GOOD DAY!!!
Jonathan brought chicken broth (no kosher chicken broth or jello at Micha-el Ha Tzaddik. and he brought Asher his own version of Casey. Earlier the Yedwab's visited and his cousins Suzie and Roger sent beautiful flowers. Later Rebecca and Saul came bearing newspapers and watnots. The visits made Asher very happy.
He WALKED! up and down the hallway several times. And he ate ices and the broth.
Visitors welcome.....
After everyone left I climbed into the bed (Asher was reading in the chair) and I slept for about 2 hours.
Asher got into bed, and I crawled in next to him and we watched Julia and Julie. I loved it - he thought it was cute. Although he told me that I was "detergent to his laundry." Unfortunately laughing so hard was painful for him.

Left near my usual midnight. The front entrance is locked and I have to leave through the emergency room.
(this is for Midge ---) I use to get really sick from the chemo. And on father's day, the kids went to see their father and my folks went to my brother's. I waited until they had all left. but then I called Midge and David. I was very sick and had to go to the emergency room at St Michael's (and hadnt been back until this week - the memories came flooding back.) Midge took me to the hospital and stayed with me (and missed a wedding) meanwhile she was in a foot cast, so she was sitting on the table. I had terrible stomach pains and was happier doubled over sitting on the chair. The doctor comes in and begins talking to Midge and it was a few minutes before he realized that I was the patient. It was all rather comical -- Midge and I described it as Lucy and Ethel go to the emergency room.

So its nearly one, but I cant sleep. Although i've barely slept this whole week, except in Asher's bed. I'm staying overnight at the hospital for Shabbat. Maybe I can sleep in Asher's bed again tomorrow LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment